Está para sair na steam a versão final do Supreme Ruler Ultimate.
Eu já tenho minha versão aqui, e posso dizer que está muito bom.
Ancaster, Canada - BattleGoat Studios is proud today to announce Supreme Ruler Ultimate, the most ambitious and comprehensive title in our Supreme Ruler strategy game series. With the announcement of Supreme Ruler Ultimate David Thompson, Lead Designer and Co-Founder explained, “Our recent release of Supreme Ruler 1936 has proven to be very popular with our fans and strategy/wargame players as it revolves around World War II, but one of the biggest requests we’ve received has been to blend it with the near future game we released back in 2008, Supreme Ruler 2020. That game provided players with the opportunity to make anything they wanted of our modern world, from any starting nation, without any preconceived expectations.”
Supreme Ruler Ultimate will incorporate the content from all of BattleGoat’s Supreme Ruler series, letting players take control of a nation from the historic troubles of World War II, through the Cold War, and into the near future where established relations are undermined by disorder and turmoil. Thompson went on to comment, “With what is currently going on internationally and the intense domestic polarization forming within various countries, it certainly is not hard to imagine a spark spreading unparalleled chaos through our world.” Thompson indicated that BattleGoat will continue to add historic events and content to the game for players that want to start in the 20th century, as well as updating the near future storyline to incorporate new technology threads and to reflect the new international crises that have developed.
Supreme Ruler Ultimate will be released on October 17, 2014 at an SRP of $29.99, and an announcement regarding a Steam Early Access Beta is expected soon. BattleGoat have also announced that owners of Supreme Ruler 1936 will be given a special upgrade price to the new title.
Steam Store Page: store.steampowered.com/app/314980
About Supreme Ruler Ultimate
Supreme Ruler Ultimate represents the pinnacle of fourteen years of development on the Supreme Ruler series of Real Time Geo-Political Military Strategy Games for PC and Mac. Supreme Ruler Ultimate incorporates the stories, campaigns, scenarios, and features from the previous Supreme Ruler releases and expands on them in an improved game engine. Take control of any nation in the world from World War II through the Cold War and into the near future as our world lurches from one crisis to the next. Play historical or modern campaigns with specific objectives, attempt one of the many Set-Piece Scenarios for a shorter game, or customize your gaming experience by picking any nation in the various era sandboxes and choosing your own preferred Victory Condition. With so many options to choose from, Supreme Ruler Ultimate provides virtually unlimited replayability!
- Play Historical or Futuristic Campaigns.
- Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and impact the outcome of an era.
- Play through a single era, or guide your Nation through more than a century of progress.
- Challenge yourself with Set-Piece Scenarios for a faster-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect… Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Thousands of units and technologies available for unprecedented Scientific Advancement.
- Modernize your economy to support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the Battalion level.
- Choose your level of control. Make all decisions or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
- Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather model influences battlefield outcomes.
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet.
About BattleGoat Studios
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to developing leading edge “Intelligent Strategy Games”. BattleGoat’s game design history dates back to the first text-basedSupreme Ruler game in 1982, making Supreme Ruler one of the oldest computer gaming franchises still in development. The design team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play. BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment assuring players an entertaining and immersive gameplay experience. Their previous PC releases are Supreme Ruler 2010, Supreme Ruler 2020, Supreme Ruler Cold War, and Supreme Ruler 1936.
Twitter: @battlegoat - twitter.com/battlegoat